Soudal Hybrid polymer sealant adhesive (FIX ALL)
Super strong sealant and adhesive with high initial tack and end strength (320kg/10cm²). Based on SMX Polymer Technology, High Tack achieves high performance flexible bonding and sealing of all types of materials onto almost any surface, both porous and non porous, even if wet or humid. Contains XS1 fungicide providing ultimate resistance against mould growth.
- Super strong
- Press firmly for instant grab
- Mould resistant - XS1 fungicide
- ALL materials, ALL surfaces (except on PE, PP and PTFE)
- Remains flexible
- Primerless adhesion
- Over paintable
- All weather use
- Virtually odourless
- Interior and exterior applications
For all bonding, sealing and filling applications where initial grab and final bond strength is important. Heavy duty bonding and sealing in all weather conditions, on most surfaces. Also suitable for bonding porous natural stone surfaces, such as marble and limestone. Sanitary sealing and bonding.
- Surfaces and materials should be clean and free of dust and grease. When used as adhesive: Apply Fix All High Tack in beads or dots onto the material which needs to be bonded, press the material firmly onto the substrate for instant grab. Final strength will be achieved 24 hours after application. When used as sealant: Apply Fix All High Tack in a regular bead and smoothen immediately with Soudal Joint Finish or a soapy solution. Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C.